We are the Oregon Coast as it’s meant to be: Wild and Natural.
Whether your “ Wild Side” is the excitement of salmon fishing, rafting or taking a jet boat tour on the mighty Rogue River, or the adrenaline rush of windsurfing one of the most beautiful coastlines in the world. Maybe your “Wild Side” is just to get away from the world and walk our miles of uninterrupted, secluded beaches or hiking our windswept headlands. Your “Wild Side” could be watching our amazing animals—on land and sea--or even capturing nature’s perfection in a photograph or painting inspired by our gorgeous scenery. It’s all here. Whatever your “WILD SIDE”, Gold Beach is your Destination.
You’ll discover that Gold Beach is unlike any other Oregon coast town. We have:
- Endless, uncrowded beaches
- Spectacular coastal vistas overlooking rocky headlands
- Fabulous hiking in the wild Rogue River-Siskiyou National Forest
- Tidepooling, crabbing, and clamming
- Sport fishing on the mighty Rogue River or bottom fishing in the windswept Pacific Ocean
- World class dining or simple family fare
- Heritage sights such as the Cape Blanco lookout
- The largest Myrtlewood tree in Oregon
- Wildlife: elk, deer, bear, osprey, eagles, otters, and more...
- Hiking any way you want it: easy river or beach hikes, or hard core river wilderness and rugged coastal hikes
- Serenity in the forest, on the river or beach, or on top of a breath-taking mountain…
Gold Beach offers this and so much more. So come to Gold Beach. Discover Nature’s Wild Side and be as WILD as you wanna be.
Treasure Hunting Season in Gold Beach
Feb. Mar. and Apr.
For More Info
20th Annual South Coast Writers Conference
Friday, Feb 13th, 2015 - Saturday, Feb 14th, 2015
The South Coast Writers Conference is an eclectic gathering of writers of various genres, novice and published authors; returning and first-time attendees.
For more information call 541-247-2741